Jon Stewart made the pizza luncheon between Sarah Palin and Donald Trump the subject of a breathtaking rant on last night's Daily Show. If you haven't seen it, you need to. In addition to making some very poignant points, Mr. Stewart flexes his pizza prowess by rattling off some the cities most beloved pizzerias. I know, I know, he didn't get them ALL, but at least there is no mention of Ray's (at ease, Slice'rs!).
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Delicious Secret Behind Your Favorite Whiskey: The Best Spirits from MGP
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast