Jon Stewart made the pizza luncheon between Sarah Palin and Donald Trump the subject of a breathtaking rant on last night's Daily Show. If you haven't seen it, you need to. In addition to making some very poignant points, Mr. Stewart flexes his pizza prowess by rattling off some the cities most beloved pizzerias. I know, I know, he didn't get them ALL, but at least there is no mention of Ray's (at ease, Slice'rs!).
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Everything You Can Do With a Can of Coconut Milk