In a new e-book about the 2012 presidential campaign released by Politico there are apparently no disturbing revelations about GOP candidate Mitt Romney — except one. The Huffington Post reports: "Romney apparently pulls the cheese off his pizza and the skin off his fried chicken, and he subsists most of the time on turkey breast, rice and broccoli." [via Ann Pollack (aka Lemons)]
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- The Food Lab: How to Make the Best Pork Satay I've Ever Had
- The Food Lab: The Secret to Perfectly Imperfect Yakitori (Japanese-Style Grilled Chicken Skewers)
- The Food Lab's Complete Guide to Smoky Sous Vide Pulled Pork Shoulder
- Classic Blueberry Muffins: Fast, Simple, and None Too Sweet