In a new e-book about the 2012 presidential campaign released by Politico there are apparently no disturbing revelations about GOP candidate Mitt Romney — except one. The Huffington Post reports: "Romney apparently pulls the cheese off his pizza and the skin off his fried chicken, and he subsists most of the time on turkey breast, rice and broccoli." [via Ann Pollack (aka Lemons)]
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Everything You Can Do With a Can of Coconut Milk