In a new e-book about the 2012 presidential campaign released by Politico there are apparently no disturbing revelations about GOP candidate Mitt Romney — except one. The Huffington Post reports: "Romney apparently pulls the cheese off his pizza and the skin off his fried chicken, and he subsists most of the time on turkey breast, rice and broccoli." [via Ann Pollack (aka Lemons)]
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?