In a new e-book about the 2012 presidential campaign released by Politico there are apparently no disturbing revelations about GOP candidate Mitt Romney — except one. The Huffington Post reports: "Romney apparently pulls the cheese off his pizza and the skin off his fried chicken, and he subsists most of the time on turkey breast, rice and broccoli." [via Ann Pollack (aka Lemons)]
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- Grilled Oysters Are Better With Butter: How to Make the Best Barbecued Oysters
- The Perfect Blueberry Pie: Fast, Easy, and Totally Reliable
- No Brine, No Heat: Easy Pickled Onions in Just 15 Minutes
- Why I Prefer Teaspoons to Grams: 6 Measuring Mistakes That Derail Dessert