Friend of Slice Tony Calzone (aka Anthony Falco) goes behind the scenes with Jay Jerrier at Jerrier's new Cane Rosso Pizzeria in Dallas. You'll have a holy s*** moment when you see the Lockhart Burnt Ends Pizza—smoky burnt ends, sweet caramelized onions, and just-hot-enough Calabrian chiles. Sounds brilliant.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- The Delicious Secret Behind Your Favorite Whiskey: The Best Spirits from MGP
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef