Video: Don Antonio by Starita
Here, we take you along as Starita and Caporuscio—along with Caporuscio's daughter, Giorgia—make some of the place's signature menu items.
- Montanara: the now-famous fried-then-baked pizza
- Angioletti: "little angels," fried strips of dough used to make a salad and a dessert
- Rosette: an appetizer of roasted vegetables rolled in dough
- Racchetta: a racket-shaped pizza with all sorts of goodness stuffed in the "handle"
- Pistacchio e Salsiccia: a delicious pistachio-pesto and sausage pizza
- Girella: a visually striking pie topped with what Slice's Adam Kuban called a "mozzaroulade"
Video produced by Jessica Leibowitz with narration and interview by Adam Kuban.