If the Cherry Jones makes the man himself swoon, you know that's a good pizza pie!
What You'll Need (for one pizza)
- 1 dough portion (Watch this video to learn how to make Neapolitan style dough)
- Fior di Latte Mozarella, chopped or ripped into small pieces
- A small wedge of Gorgonzola (Paulie uses BelGioso Crumbly Gorgonzola)
- Dried Bing cherries (Paulie gets his from Yellow Frame Farm)*
- Prosciutto di Parma, sliced thin
- Orange blossom honey (Paulie uses Gunter's, from Virginia)
*During the months that figs are in season (June-October), Paulie Gee makes the same pie with slices of black mission fig instead of cherries. He calls the pie "Go Fig Yourself".
About the author: Originally from Los Angeles, Erin Mosbaugh writes Je Blague, where she captures her food adventures in NYC and beyond. Erin also writes dining and nightlife features for Robb Report's New York City.