Five Great Toppings You Didn't Know You Needed to Try
Here at Slice we're always on the lookout for intriguing toppings. While tracking down remarkable pies from around the country, sometimes we're lucky enough to get the details on how to re-create our favorite pies at home. Here are five toppings from well regarded pizzaioli that make our list for delicious ways to set your homemade pies apart from the rest. From a cashew cream, vegan-friendly pie, to bing cherries, to a simple pea tendril topped creation, these are five toppings you just have to try.
- Cashew Cream Pie (à la Portobello)
- Brussels Sprout and Pancetta Pizza (à la Motorino)
- Black Garlic and Pancetta Pizza (à la Toby's Public House)
- Cherry Jones (à la Paulie Gee's)
- Pea Shoots (à la Adam Kuban)
What unusual toppings do you think people need to know about?