A Hamburger Today
Where to Eat Pizza Outdoors in NYC
When the weather really starts getting nice, pizza freaks want to get their pizza-freak on outdoors. Here are some spots to snag a slice under the sky.
I would have added Roberta's mobile-trailer oven to this mix, but it doesn't have a fixed schedule (like Pizza Moto), but I do know it will be at the Frieze Art Fair on Randall's Island May 4 to 7.
- Pizza Moto: At the Brooklyn Flea in Fort Greene on Saturdays through November; the Brooklyn Flea in Williamsburg on Sundays through November; at the main stage of SummerStage in Central Park throughout the season
- Sottocasa: 298 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn NY 11201 (at Smith Street; map); 718-852-8758; sottocasanyc.com
- Louie & Ernie's: 1300 Crosby Avenue, Bronx NY 10461 (at Waterbury Avenue; map); 718-829-6230
- L&B Spumoni Gardens: 2725 86th Street, Brooklyn NY 11223; map); 718-449-1230; spumonigardens.com
- Adrienne's Pizza Bar: 54 Stone Street, New York NY 10005 (map); 212-248-3838; adriennespizzabar.com
- Michael Angelo's II: 29-11 23rd Avenue, Astoria NY 11105 (b/n 29th and 31st streets; map); 718-932-2096
- Pizza Box: 176 Bleecker Street, New York NY 10012 (Greenwich Village, MacDougal/Sullivan; map); 212-979-0823
- Roberta's: 261 Moore Street, Brooklyn, NY 11206 (near Bogart Street; map); 718-417-1118; robertaspizza.com
- Franny's: 295 Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn NY 11217 (map); 718-230-0221; frannysbrooklyn.com
- Saraghina: 435 Halsey Street, Brooklyn NY 11233 (at Lewis Avenue, Bed-Stuy; map); 718-574-1988
- Graziella's: 232 Vanderbilt Avenue, Brooklyn NY 11205 (DeKalb/Willoughby; map); 718-789-5663; graziellasmenu.com
View NYC Pizzerias with Garden Seating in a larger map