Since Meredith is asking about fried pizza in this week's poll, I figured I'd throw this old slice in the oven for a reheat. Here's how deep-fried pizza slices are done at the Chip Shop on Brooklyn's Atlantic Avenue. Please forgive the crap quality. This was made way back in 2006.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free