We've all been there. I'm talking about the last slice standoff. How do you decide who gets it fair and square? Pizza Hut is here to solve the dilemma with this handy dandy flowchart. It's pretty solid, except for the velociraptor leg of the flowchart journey. If you answer "no" to are you near a velociraptor, you get the last slice—so that's gonna be pretty much everyone. Otherwise there are great social cues to determine if you get to snag the last piece of the pie depending on whether you're on a date, in school, or at work. So get ready to weave your way to a "Back off buddy" or "Chomp away!"
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- 24 Recipes for a Perfect Valentine's Day Dinner at Home
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants
- Cookbook Love Letter: Anne Willan's La Varenne Pratique