We've all been there. I'm talking about the last slice standoff. How do you decide who gets it fair and square? Pizza Hut is here to solve the dilemma with this handy dandy flowchart. It's pretty solid, except for the velociraptor leg of the flowchart journey. If you answer "no" to are you near a velociraptor, you get the last slice—so that's gonna be pretty much everyone. Otherwise there are great social cues to determine if you get to snag the last piece of the pie depending on whether you're on a date, in school, or at work. So get ready to weave your way to a "Back off buddy" or "Chomp away!"
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Transform Your Leftover Turkey Into Crispy, Juicy Carnitas
- How Thanksgiving Killed My Restaurant Career
- Leftovers Are the Best Part: 20 Recipes for the Day After Thanksgiving
- Ghosts of Thanksgivings Past: Our Highest Highs and Lowest Lows
- Stuffing on the Side: How to Make Southern Cornbread Dressing