Grub Street reported yesterday that the folks behind Motorino, whose original Brooklyn location closed in August 2011, are seeking a license to operate at 139 Broadway in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. As Grub Street points out, a Motorino branch there would join nearby heavy-hitters Marlow and Sons, Dressler, and Peter Luger. Motorino's East Village location remains an option for anyone looking for amazing wood-fired-oven pizza.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Special Sauce: Dinosaur BBQ's John Stage on His Unlikely Path to Pitmaster
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes