Grub Street reported yesterday that the folks behind Motorino, whose original Brooklyn location closed in August 2011, are seeking a license to operate at 139 Broadway in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. As Grub Street points out, a Motorino branch there would join nearby heavy-hitters Marlow and Sons, Dressler, and Peter Luger. Motorino's East Village location remains an option for anyone looking for amazing wood-fired-oven pizza.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: A Mind-Blowing Technique for Cleaning Deep-Fry Oil Using Gelatin
- How the South Cornered the Soda Market
- How to Make Oven-Baked Pork Ribs That Taste Like Smoky Barbecue
- Scrapcook: Transform Leftover Steak With a Ponzu-Mustard Vinaigrette
- The Food Lab: Finding My Mojo With Cuban-Style Roast Pork