Grub Street reported yesterday that the folks behind Motorino, whose original Brooklyn location closed in August 2011, are seeking a license to operate at 139 Broadway in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. As Grub Street points out, a Motorino branch there would join nearby heavy-hitters Marlow and Sons, Dressler, and Peter Luger. Motorino's East Village location remains an option for anyone looking for amazing wood-fired-oven pizza.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free