Just a reminder: The NYC Pizza Run is tomorrow (September 15) at 11am ET in NYC's Tompkins Square Park. Participants run a 2.25-mile course in the park while eating a total of three slices at checkpoints along the way. The run is organized by FoS Jason Feirman of I Dream of Pizza.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops