Just a reminder: The NYC Pizza Run is tomorrow (September 15) at 11am ET in NYC's Tompkins Square Park. Participants run a 2.25-mile course in the park while eating a total of three slices at checkpoints along the way. The run is organized by FoS Jason Feirman of I Dream of Pizza.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- We Aged Eggnog for 1 Year to See if It's Worth the Wait
- The Better, Faster Way to Freeze and Defrost Your Foods
- Step Aside, McRib Sandwich: The Food Lab's Ribby McRibface Just Stole Your Glory
- How to Make Boston Baked Beans, the Low, Slow, Old-Fashioned Way
- The Food Lab's Complete Guide to Sous Vide Halibut