Luke Davis, the sous chef at Harvest Pizzeria in Columbus, Ohio, wears his passion for pizza on his sleeves—by which I mean his tatted sleeves. We've seen some wild pizza tattoos here on Slice, including this Pizzilla ink job, but Luke's design, done by artist Naryan Claudy of Stained Skin in Columbus, shows a lot of class in its homage to some tools of the trade. What do you think, Slice'rs? Is this the NEW best pizza tattoo?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- How to Make the Most of Late-Summer Fruit With Pie
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Not Your Average Frozen Cocktail: 11 Recipes to Try This Summer