Luke Davis, the sous chef at Harvest Pizzeria in Columbus, Ohio, wears his passion for pizza on his sleeves—by which I mean his tatted sleeves. We've seen some wild pizza tattoos here on Slice, including this Pizzilla ink job, but Luke's design, done by artist Naryan Claudy of Stained Skin in Columbus, shows a lot of class in its homage to some tools of the trade. What do you think, Slice'rs? Is this the NEW best pizza tattoo?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Shakshuka: A Template for Breakfast, Dinner, and Every Meal in Between
- How to Make Crepe-Style Manicotti
- Don't Blame the Humidity: How "Room Temperature" Can Ruin a Pie Dough
- Step Aside, McRib Sandwich: The Food Lab's Ribby McRibface Just Stole Your Glory
- The Better, Faster Way to Freeze and Defrost Your Foods