Luke Davis, the sous chef at Harvest Pizzeria in Columbus, Ohio, wears his passion for pizza on his sleeves—by which I mean his tatted sleeves. We've seen some wild pizza tattoos here on Slice, including this Pizzilla ink job, but Luke's design, done by artist Naryan Claudy of Stained Skin in Columbus, shows a lot of class in its homage to some tools of the trade. What do you think, Slice'rs? Is this the NEW best pizza tattoo?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Special Sauce: Dinosaur BBQ's John Stage on His Unlikely Path to Pitmaster
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams