Luke Davis, the sous chef at Harvest Pizzeria in Columbus, Ohio, wears his passion for pizza on his sleeves—by which I mean his tatted sleeves. We've seen some wild pizza tattoos here on Slice, including this Pizzilla ink job, but Luke's design, done by artist Naryan Claudy of Stained Skin in Columbus, shows a lot of class in its homage to some tools of the trade. What do you think, Slice'rs? Is this the NEW best pizza tattoo?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 35 Great Grilled Main Dishes for a Killer Labor Day Cookout
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits
- Video: Use Cherry Tomatoes for the Fastest Fresh Pasta Sauce Ever
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Dinner in 20: Herb-Packed Lemon-Garlic Grilled Chicken Skewers