Luke Davis, the sous chef at Harvest Pizzeria in Columbus, Ohio, wears his passion for pizza on his sleeves—by which I mean his tatted sleeves. We've seen some wild pizza tattoos here on Slice, including this Pizzilla ink job, but Luke's design, done by artist Naryan Claudy of Stained Skin in Columbus, shows a lot of class in its homage to some tools of the trade. What do you think, Slice'rs? Is this the NEW best pizza tattoo?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- A Social History of Jell-O Salad: The Rise and Fall of an American Icon
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- Beyond the Taco: 30 Mexican, Mexican-Inspired, and Tex-Mex Recipes
- Turn Scallion Greens and Tomato Skins From Trash to Delicious Powdered Treasure