Guy Fieri's new S'mores Indoors Pizza is receiving some severe customer backlash. Turns out this graham cracker, chocolate, and marshmallow pizza is HORRIBLE. Eight out of eight Sam's Clubs members agree that this new product is abysmal. The main complaint is the presence of throat scorching pepper—an ingredient that is entirely absent from the ingredient list. It's easy to make a whipping boy of Guy Fieri, but no need to beat that horse. I am not sad to say that we won't be testing this product, as these reviews do a pretty convincing job of delivering this freezer pizza its death kiss.
This is the worst thing I have ever bought. There was something very hot in it that burned our tongue and throat. We had to throw it away and I don't know what to do with the other one as they come 2 in a pack. Would never buy this again and would never recommend it to anyone!
I bought two packs (4 pizzas) for a church dinner. First of all, according to the package, you are supposed to place them directly on the rack in the oven to bake. Marshmellow melted and fell down into the bottom of both ovens and smoked the entire kitchen/dining room area up (not to mention made a HUGE mess in the oven). Then I tried to slice them with a pizza cutter and most of the topping came off while slicing. Finally, the taste was HORRIBLE! I would have never expected it to be spicy. These pizza's were a total disappointment!
and included this photo:
Jadebox wishes no stars was a rating option in her comment:
You remember those ads in the back of comic books for pepper-flavored gum you could give out as a practical joke? I think this is "Guy Fieri"'s version of that. This stuff is really, really, really, wish I could rate it less than one star, bad.
And SueZQ is just really disappointed in Fieri's lack of product integrity (um...):
We purchased this product because it looked delicious on the box and had Guy Fieri's name on it. I can't believe he would put his name on this awful stuff! The actual product had barely any marshmallows. The marshmallows that were near the edges slid off and burned on the bottom of the oven. The taste was strange, and burned our throats (all 4 family members!). I don't recommend it at all!