What's Up in Pizza: Eau de Hut, Justin Bieber, Best Bay Area Pies, and More
I stuck my hand into the grab-bag of pizza headlines. Here's what's up:
- Derek Sivers brings a jealous-rage-induced tear to my eye with his story on Lifehacker: "How Buying Pizza For a Stranger Changed My Life."
- The Eau de Pizza Hut makes it to the states and the HuffPo team douses themselves in it. Shockingly, it does not appear to smell like pizza.
- Grub Street comes out with ANOTHER pizza round-up; this one covers their top 50 in San Fran. (See what Ed had to say about Grub Street's national round-up right here).
- More on the Hut: The Shanghaiist actually runs a review of Pizza Hut China's shrimp tempura, mayo, and hotdog pizza that I wrote about last week and determines that it "tastes as heinous as it looks."
- For some reason, people cannot stop talking about how Justin Bieber ordered a bunch of fans some pizza while they were trying to snag SNL tickets. It started on the teen blog circuit and now it's on Yahoo. Sigh.
Anything good on your radars?