Cut Your Pizza With Laser-Guided Precision
What, you thought you could just like...slice a pizza up, any which way, and everything would be totally fine? I don't think so. Put down that pizza cutter or—god forbid—regular old knife and focus on this beauty: a laser-guided pizza cutter, from ThinkGeek.
With this new gadget, gone are the days of mismatched slices, the fights as friends and family grab for the last decently sized piece of pizza in a sea of disproportionately cut madness.
The snazzy device is crafted from a sleek, black Zinc-alloy, with a stainless steel blade. It features a Class II laser pointer and flashlight scope (who doesn't love to cut their pizza in absolute darkness?), to precisely project a line on your pizza, allowing you to cut true.
For the heck of it, I dug up some of our pizza cutter coverage of the past, so if you're interested in your alternatives, check out the following:
- Q&A with Frankie Flood, pizza cutter artist extraordinaire.
- Star Trek, or Star Wars—where do your (pizza cutter) loyalties lie?
- The folding pizza wheel: yea or nay?
- Give this circular saw pizza cutter a whirl.
- In the same, laser-precision vein...a perfect 8 slices with this pizza cutter.
- And last but definitely not least, pizza actually sliced by lasers.