saw you at TWO BOOTS pizzeria: thats my favorite spot...you were with a group of younger kids...i had my skateboard and i couldnt keep my eyes off you...im not a creepy guy but you just reminded me of someone i ued to know. if you see this hit me up and i'd like to get a slice with you soemtime..ciao
- cute guy with glasses in bedford ave pizza shop - w4m: I saw you Tuesday night, in the pizza place on Bedford. You were really cute and we walked out together, at the same time, but walked in different directions. I thought (?) that maybe we were making eye contact, and I should've just sat down with you! Maybe there will be a next time?
- Hottie at Pizza Place on East Ave - m4m - 36: Hey there you were riding your bike you stoped in the pizza place on east Avenue and then came out I was in my car you are hot. tell me tell me what place you stopped in at so i know its you and what you were wearing if interested
- hot slice at sal's pizzeria - m4m: saw you tonite around 7-ish. you had a red t shirt, skinny black pants, little plugs. me and my buddy were sitting at the window. hit me up if you know what i'm talkin about. would have said hi, but you bounced with your food.
- Yankee Fan at CPK (by bloomies) on Friday Night around 8:15-8:30pm - w4m - 24 (Midtown East): Was at California Pizza Kitchen on friday night sitting at the bar with my mom eatting. You were waiting for your take-out order and said hi to me when my mom went to the bathroom. I know my missed my opportunity to give you my number then but i didnt realize how cute you were. I think you were wearing a red shirt (maybe) and you were watching the yankee game on tv...it was maybe around 8:30ish (it was in the 10th or 11th inning by then). We were taking to you about the flies on tv surrounding the players....Don't know if your single (looked for ring but didnt see one). I know that is is a long shot...but if you are this brunette white guy or know who it could be forward this to him....
- JUSTIN - cute hispanic guy with a birthmark in his right eye - m4m - 23 (Chelsea): You were at the pizza place on the corner of 9th and 30th with some of your friends. I'm that dude from Chicago you briefly talked to. Wasn't sure if you were extra friendly due to all the booze you drank that night, or maybe cuz you were interested...Anyhow....I think you're super cute. Very very sexy man!!!! Drop me a line if interested ;)
- Naomi - m4w: I wish I could say goodbye to you again and again. But I would settle for buying you a slice of pizza.
- Just saw you at Irving Pizza - m4w - 25: You were at Irving Pizza at 19th Ave, leaving when I came in. I was wearing a brown jacket. It was at around 11:45PM. If you remember, I hope to hear from you! :)
- HOT DUDE AT ROUNDTABLE PIZZA- SPIKEY HAIR AND EYEBROW PIERCING - m4m - 20 (berkeley): LOOKN FOR THE HOT DUDE AT ROUNDTABLE PIZZA WITH BLACK SPIKEY HAIR AND AN EYEBROW PIERCING.. THE ONE ON UNIVERSITY. I SAW YOU A FEW DAYS AGO.. HIT ME BACK
- Nizarrio's Pizza Thurs Night - m4m - 34 (castro / upper market): As you left I asked you for your name, you said it was Dave. You were with a friend as I was. We had just left Badlands & you were on your way there & it was about 8:30p, we both eyed eachother while we were there. Should you HAPPEN to see this, drop me a line. I was wearing a white dress shirt, jeans & a red ball cap.
- In line for Pizza at QU - m4w - 27: We chatted it up in line getting pizza at lunch today. I was only there for a meeting.. you were thinking out loud (very cutely).... I really thought we connected... did we?
- wednesday 1:30 new york pizza, slice of cheese and a pepsi - m4w - 30: you are really hot. i looked at you a couple of times. i wanted a slice of cheese and a pepsi too but got a gatorade instead. i could have looked at you forever,too bad i had to go.
- shaved head cute guy waiting at broadway pizza! - w4m - 39: we were both awaiting our pick up orders... how romantic.. ha ! you seemed to have a problem with your contact lens... we glanced at each other but i was too shy to say hello.. :)
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.