When humorist David Sedaris needs to make some extra cash, he resorts to delivering pizza, "right to your door in 30 bleak anecdotes or less—or your irony is free!" While standing in your doorway, he'll regale you with anecdotes from his bleak childhood and even eat your pizza, for no extra charge!
After the jump, watch the best/most potentially awkward pizza delivery ever, acted out by sketch comedy group Weak Nights. [via Defamer]
David Sedaris Delivers a Pizza
- David Sedaris [Wikipedia]
- Weak Nights
- Pizza Delivery: One Dangerous Job
- What to Tip on a Pizza Delivery
- Pizza Showdown: The Best Delivery Pizza
- Crazy Delivery Story: Absolutely Gross
- World Record Pizza Delivery Attempt
- Dinghy Delivery
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.