"There is no improvement whatsoever. Give me back the old Domino's any effing day."
"Extremely gummy," Lahey says, "The dough is underfermented, it's underbaked ... let's put it this way, it's baked properly, solely for appearances." Continuing:
"It's very middle of the road ... a prodcut of the pizza-industrial complex ... it should be avoided at all costs ... technically it is a comestible food; you could eat this and survive, but when the world is full of some many beautiful ingredients for us to eat, do you really wanna go there?"
Related (Get Your Greasy Hands on More Intel...)
• We Review Domino's New Pizza »
• Video: Domino's Is a Creepy Stalker »
• Video: Stephen Colbert on New Domino's »
• Video: The Making of Domino's New Pizza »
• Taste Test: Delivery Pepperoni Pizza »
• Tasting Jim Lahey's Pizza at Co. Company »
• Jim Lahey Pontificates on Pizza »
Follow Slice on Twitter and/or on Facebook
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.