Let's talk about the weather. Though it's still a bit chilly and rainy here in NYC, the trees at least are blooming, which means truly glorious days are on their way. We at Slice can't think of a better way to mark the season than with a roundup of our favorite NYC pizzerias with outdoor seating. Peep the slideshow above or scan the map after the jump for our picks. And maybe the weather will start cooperating sometime soon. Please?
- L&B Spumoni Gardens: 2725 86th Street, Brooklyn NY 11223; map); 718-449-1230; spumonigardens.com
- Adrienne's Pizza Bar: 54 Stone Street, New York NY 10005 (map); 212-248-3838; adriennespizzabar.com
- Michael Angelo's II: 29-11 23rd Avenue, Astoria NY 11105 (b/n 29th and 31st streets; map); 718-932-2096
- Pizza Box: 176 Bleecker Street, New York NY 10012 (Greenwich Village, MacDougal/Sullivan; map); 212-979-0823
- Roberta's: 261 Moore Street, Brooklyn, NY 11206 (near Bogart Street; map); 718-417-1118; robertaspizza.com
- Franny's: 295 Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn NY 11217 (map); 718-230-0221; frannysbrooklyn.com
Motorino (Williamsburg): 319 Graham Avenue, Brooklyn NY 11211 (at Devoe Street; map); 718-599-8899; motorinopizza.comBrooklyn location of Motorino now closed
- Saraghina: 435 Halsey Street, Brooklyn NY 11233 (at Lewis Avenue, Bed-Stuy; map); 718-574-1988
- Graziella's: 232 Vanderbilt Avenue, Brooklyn NY 11205 (DeKalb/Willoughby; map); 718-789-5663; graziellasmenu.com
View NYC Pizzerias with Garden Seating in a larger map
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.