While the major hubs in the Pacific Northwest don't have a pizza tradition, there are plenty of passionate pizza people that have opened up shop in Seattle and Portland. The pizza landscape has changed dramatically in the last seven years, so much so that Portland and Seattle seem to be leading the charge in the pizza renaissance. There's practically a notable pizzeria in every neighborhood where before there were mostly cheese-and-grease shops. And despite not having regional styles steeped in history, pizzerias in the Pacific Northwest are putting their own stamp on Neopartisinal pies through local sourcing, creative toppings, and new approaches, all of which perpetuate the evolution of pizza.
These are the best eight pizzas in the Pacific Northwest that we have had to date- in no particular order.
Click through the slideshow above for photos of each one (or just click a link below to jump straight to an individual slide).
- Flying Squirrel Pizza Co.'s #6
- Apizza Scholls' Amore
- Serious Pie's Penn Cove Clams
- Lovely's Fifty-Fifty's Wild Nettle Pie
- Gladstone Street's Margherita
- Ken's Artisan Pizza's Fennel Sausage, Onion, and Calabrian Chili Pizza
- Delancey's Homemade Sausage
- The Independent's Stevedore
Now it's your turn. Where do you get pizza in the Pacific Northwest?
More "8 Best" Pizzas
- The 8 Best Pizzas in Chicago »
- The 8 Best Pizzas in San Francisco »
- The 8 Best Pizzas in Connecticut »
- The 10 Best Pizzas in NYC »
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.