'Tis the season for national pizzeria round-ups. Today's listing? The 21 "hottest" pizza joints in the country, courtesy of Eater. Unlike the Travel and Leisure rankings, this collection is focused on who's making a splash in the pizza pool—it doesn't purport to be a definitive national ranking. In that spirit, they're also only ordered geographically (which apparently means winding a cosine curve across the US, from west to east). Here are Eater's top picks, with links to any coverage we've provided on our end.
America's Hottest Pies
- Italian Family Pizza, Seattle
- Capo's, San Francisco
- Forge Pizza, Oakland
- Wildcraft Sourdough Pizza, Los Angeles
- Pitfire Artisan Pizza, Manhattan Beach
- Buona Forchetta, San Diego
- Novecento Pizzeria 900, Las Vegas
- Via 313, Austin
- Provisions, Houston
- Lincoln Tavern & Restaurant, Boston
- Serafina at the Dream South Beach, Miami
- Crust Wood Fired Pizza, Charleston
- Ammazza, Atlanta
- Garage Bar, Louisville
- Flour & Stone, Chicago
- Reno, Chicago
- Burch Steak & Pizza Bar, Minneapolis
- Wiseguy NY Pizza, Washington, D.C.
- Gennaro's Tomato Pies, Philadelphia
- Pizza Brain, Philadelphia
- Speedy Romeo, New York
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.